Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ON THE REEEEAL


Straight up.Things have turned pretty much 180* in the span of about 2 days.
But it's amazing what talking and letting things out by crying does to help.
I really miss him man. Straight up.
And all this is messing up my sleeping once more, when I was already slowly getting my life sorted again.
Although circumstances call for stressful and moody bitch times.. I somehow feel sort of relaxed? maybe not so relaxed .. but more at peace?
Nah, I'm fully telling fibs. Virtually impossible to feel that way 97% of the time. I actually I only ever feel that way when I'm blocking everything out.
Hmm.. I miss our old memories but looking forward to making new memories completely
overtook my mind.

ch-ch-check this out . An old drawing I did .


Enough of that.
My room is actually ridiculously cluttered / messy / dis-organised
it's absolutely CHAOTIC . man.. all this is telling me is that I need to sort my sh*t out ! haha
See you when I get there .

11.36 PM
Little trial for tomorrow's dress-up party.
OCCASION : Tawa Hall Massey University's End of Year Partaaaay
THEME : Dress up "I WISH I WAS A . . . . "
WHEN: 15th October

I'm going as a . . . .. CHOLA . hahah this is gonna be fun . Teased big hair with a bandanna going around my head. Red lip liner, thin as drawn on eye brows, big gold hoops, white wife beater, beige baggys, got my chucks on too hehehe

here's my trial look :