Sunday, October 18, 2009

DOWNTIME JABBER


I WANT TO FEEL LIKE A SUPERWOMAN
SO I CAN DO ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ..
WHILE STILL LOOKING GOOD DOING IT
& KEEPING ON A GIGANTIC SMILE NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

Just winding down after eating a CHICKEN CARBONARA PIE *DROOL*
and a few hours of what people here call "clubbing".
It can get so gross man .. and you only seem to notice when you finally put the drink down and you take a closer look at what is going on.

Clubbing (club.bing) : verb : Sweaty arse people all packed into a room,
with sh*t all ventilation dancing off beat to blaring music
. awesome.

Nah, to be honest, I'm really just being a hater right now because ....
[enter life story.....]
There was this chick who kept using me as some sort of back support ??
Drink in hand and leaning on me like she didn't have a spine of her own
.
She then turned around stumbling and accidentally kicking me in the shins..
It was okay the first time, but her doing it three times kind of pushed it for me.

So.. Me being the anger management kiddo that I am
She made me reeeal cross at this point, so i tried sprinkling some of my fairy dust bullsh*t on her to try and stop her from annoying me more .. coz that neeever goes down well ...

THEN.. Dont you hate it when out of the blue.. ANOTHER overly drunk "stud" tries to step in and act as the heroic one and then aims to sort everyone out ?
Please. Just. Get. Away. From. Me.

How about seeing a chick in the EXACT same outfit put together like mine from months ago?
bleh. reehh. yeerp. . doesn't matter because it was done first - right here.

Me when it was July 2009 @ Dawn's 21st.

Well, Besides this 30 second must-be-there event,
it was an okay-quite-average-manageable night.

RANT RANT RANT.
GOOD NIGHT =]