Friday, October 9, 2009

SUPERHUMAN

I deleted my old blog posts and thought I'd start my blog fresh over,
from scratch, from nothing ..
back to square one sort of business. Another one of my
quick + snappy decisions ?? UH HUH.
WELL, I'm pretty much too tired, completely submerged in uni work and
stuck in the *shrug it off* mood
to give two flying f*cks about much really aye ..
anywhoooos .. It's been a week since I have slept at NIGHT,
in the beautiful hours of the NIGHT .
...when the rest of the population of New Zealand does.
Sad thing is.. Really..
I couldn't even give you ONE
productive example of a task I have accomplished during these sleepless nights.
I'm telling you .. I look at the time and it's about 1:30am,
that's pretty decent for me ..
then before I know it I swear someone has TRICKED ME
because then the time says it's something whack like 6:30am !? TIME FOR CAFFEINE FIX :)
Before I know it .. the bloody sun has risen.

Moving right along from my insomniac rants..
DUDE. Tonight, I just had a random obsession with
SUPERHEROES
SUPERHEROES
SUPERHEROES.. and anything to do with them hehe
I put on my Spider Man DVDs,
Got all into it and even gave in to my google.com abusive side ...
dude. talk about SPARE TIME . shit son..but i love it <3


Just the whole idea and concept of a masked hero,
sweeping a girl off her feet, saving the day, heroic kind of thing got me all in
superhero mode .
a girl can dream .... haha.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT .