Sunday, October 18, 2009

MUST DO


I have whipped up a to-do list to make my life easier right now..
1) Clean up and tidy my messy room. A room resembles one's life.
2) Cry. Just have a long hard cry and stop holding it in.
3) Start my assignment. Starting is the hardest bit. So just get on with it.
4) Stop being scared of the dark and stop going to bed when the sun has risen
5) Chill with the love songs man.. just play something else for a while.
6) Fold my washing
7) Re paint my nails- but this time stay away from the usual muted colour. Wear a bright shade
8) Fill in my flat bond form with Hayley
9) Eat something .
10) Stop torturing myself with "what if's" and "maybe" or the "shoulda woulda coulda's"

10 things.
10 things to make my little steps go forward and avoiding taking 5 steps BACK .

Because when it all falls down, who you gon' call ? - just some words from Kanye