Saturday, October 10, 2009

PIECES OF ME

Woke up at around 2pm and it felt amazing
Turned the T.V on and and this random arse show "GRΣΣK" was on ..
never seen it never even heard of it.
I started watching it to put my Psychology 101 assignment off for even longer,
and an issue that was raised was
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS .
how convinient .

Yesterday night .. My beautiful girlfriends Hannah and Kelsea came knocking on my door and dropped off a little surprise gift :)


Cuddly cuddly cuddly soft toy for me to hug at night and my favourite chocolate to keep things
s w e e t <3
because I can't wait for Tipo to finally come back home . xxo

My new way to get to sleep // SLEEPING EYE MASK:
1) it works woooonders
2) i got it free from Royal Brunei Airways hehehe

OKEY DOKEY .
Really doubt i'll be going out tonight.. my final psych 101 assignment needs to be done by Monday !
I haven't even looked at the question . Wish me luck xxo