Thursday, May 20, 2010

yea, narr..

I'm probably one of the few people you'll meet that just doesn't believe in
KARMA.
Trying to understand that whole idea of doing a bad deed, then being punished for it in another form in a future situation really doesn't do it for me.
If I did something bad to someone, and then later on something bad happened to me.. well that's life. Bad things happen. Shit happens. Not because you're paying for what you've done in your past?? The whole concept of karma just doesn't do it for me.

A person's actions determines their future - Of course I believe that. The situations we find ourselves in today stem off our decisions we've made in the past.
BUT I don't believe in the concept of Karma and that a person's actions will bring them good or bad fortune.
good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people and vice versa.

People do good. People do bad. People seek revenge. People forgive. There's tough luck but then there's also a blessed day around the corner. It's life.