Friday, May 21, 2010

MAD FOR YOU. MAD AT YOU.



You love me like words can't explain
For me to feel the same is all you want to gain
You never claim that the dollars made me change
But the models giving brain
I guess that could f*** with your brain

Hurt your heart in the worst way
Never should have let you fall in the first place
But you've fallen, put your all in
Now you're so high off love you don't wanna get down

Most nights she aint asleep
Worried where I might or I might not be
She's for the life for me
Man what a life I lead

You kept me on this pedestal
No matter how much I let you down

With all my infidelities
You loved me so incredibly
Inside
I'll fall apart
If you ever
love someone instead of me
So you deserve a better man instead of me

Clock won't stop ( tick, tock )
Her love is going, going, going- by the minute
Going, going, going- she keep giving

But I know she can't take it
Still her heart I keep breaking
So Ima let love go
Cause I don't deserve her love no more

Sad story
She mad for me
And mad at me

Sad that we
Can't exude love
Not a true love
Cause it's all screwed up.
.................