Thursday, May 20, 2010

females and their broken hearts and emotional baggage.

I LOVE E.BADU.



A song telling women to let go of their baggage.
Admitting that you're hurt, then thinking about it, then crying about it, and then eventually moving on from it is a way to not become this
bag lady she speaks of.
Finding a way to drop the anger, resentment, sadness and heartbreak associated with the bags we carry around will stop us from being weighed down and not missing "the bus", or happiness.
This song speaks to all women. All ages, all paths of life, all social classses.


"So, where my garbage bag lady
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
What about the grocery bag lady
Betcha love can make it better
I'm talkin' to my Gucci bag lady
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go
What about my paper sack lady
Betcha love can make it better
What about my nickle bag lady
Let it go, let it go, let it go, let it go"


Let it go. let it go, let it go ...