Wednesday, June 9, 2010

got tagged : FIVE THINGS.


5 things you may not know about me
1. I know every word to Disney's 'Mulan'
2. I have trouble participating in group sports
3. High School Musical 1 made me cry... twice.
4. I always crave Pad Thai
5. I use Microsoft Word as my therapist.

My 5 most played songs (on my laptop).
1. Ooh Aah sounds - Jackie Boyz
2. My Love (feat. Mariah Carey) - The Dream
3. That's my Word - One Chance
4. Best I Ever Had - Drake
5. Welcome to Heartbreak (feat. Kid Cudi) - Kanye West

5 favourite things.
1. Laughing all the time
2. Lovey Dovey stuff
3. Food when I'm hungry
4. Music that suits my mood
5. Make Up

5 least favourite things.
1. Missing Someone
2. Insecureness and Paranoia
3. Frozen Toes
4. Bad Hair days
5. Puffy Eyes

5 people who need to fill this out also.
1. Anyone
2. who's
3. procrastinating
4. like
5. me .