Friday, June 4, 2010

FEMALE .


1) take control / take action!
Listening and processing other peoples advice and thoughts then ultimately making a concrete decision based primarily on your own feelings, wants and needs.

2) embrace your femininity!!
flaunt it and never hide it! getting things done and being yourself.

3) Have a plan!
Always have some sort of plan and direction in life. Keeps things fun, productive and motivational.


By Lliane Clarke and Geraldine Coren.

I read this book nearly every night before I go to bed. A book that has profiles and stories of
"Extraordinary women and life, love and famous partners."
The stories inspire me to work towards being that woman that will stand behind my partner through everything and being that source of care, love, support and that little push of motivation and faith to work towards their goals while working on my own.
I recommend this book to all women. Top read :)