Friday, August 27, 2010

big fat fail. Ramblings at 1.12am

-another huge fail at trying to get to sleep. an NO, I didn't drink coffee or any other bullshit excuse for me not sleeping properly. Things just circulate in my head. Things that won't leave, and from time to time still make me cry.. just a little bit, or just random scenarios that have happened or I have imagined.

-'eat, pray, love.' - written by Elizabeth Gilbert = next read. I just have to.. considering the controversial reviews by many woman from all walks of life. Some say it's great some would say otherwise. I need to know for myself. Can't wait.

- my new guilty pleasure = I LOVE MONEY showing on MTV eeeevery weeknight. It's so tragic.. but it has been my guilty pleasure for this one-week of indulging in sky television before I need to leave and reunite with my basic fuzzy 1-2-3-4 channels.

- One thing i remember from a number of my lectures and book reviews... that our love relationships resemble needs unmet in our childhood. Our parent-child relationships pretty much directly affect how we handle love commitments. yeah. fun fact for today. laters.