Wednesday, July 7, 2010

so special.


It's been a really rough month and one way that brings joy to my life is reading old cards and letters from past and present friends, and family.

I keep getting surprised with some of these cards, reading what the messages written inside them say and even more of a surprise when I read who wrote them. Times change, but these memories I have kept bring me to a place I can't even describe. They help me to appreciate relationships I had formed and new ones that have become a part of my life.

There are some unforgettable memories that are attached with these words written in these letters and cards. All I can say is Thank you God for blessing me with such beautiful people in my life and the different ways they have all touched my life in his or her own way.