Wednesday, November 18, 2009

IF YOU'RE GOING TO PROMISE ME ANYTHING

SAVE
THE
LAST
DANCE
FOR
ME .


uni + all the bullshit that comes with it is all over and done with for 2009. I just need to do a few more things before life itself actually starts. I have to surrender myself to a summer job to support my sad self, and then award myself for slaving away during my pathetic free time.
Get money + spend money = story of our lives.
I HATE WINDOW SHOPPING: when I'm fully low on funds, because when i do get funds.. I am left with NOTHING or even better.. I'm left in the NEGATIVE zone. someone teach me some discipline. now.

Putting that to the side...
I've been standing at the crossroads where emotion meets reality this whole year.
I know which road I should be walking down.. but emotion always gets the best of me. fuck it. i need my damn warrior face on !! where the hell is it !!